New Escalade IQ EV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m surprised nobody beat me to this but here’s the new Escalade ev. $130k starting, $175k as shown!
IMG_1031.jpeg
IMG_1033.jpeg
IMG_1035.jpeg
IMG_1034.jpeg

Last edited:

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd rather stick 135 to 175k into real estate....at least I know I'd get something worthwhile for my money.

For those who are fans of electric, it looks neat and possibly fun to drive.

For those like me who loathe all things new, overly complex, and vastly overpriced that will cost oodles to repair down the road, I will pass...Forever

Also, disclaimer: not meant to hurt anyone's feelings, or a dig at the OP. Just my $0.02 on this world's view of 'progress.'

OP
OP
Banks22

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd rather stick 135 to 175k into real estate....at least I know I'd get something worthwhile for my money.

For those like me who loathe all things new, overly complex, and vastly overpriced that will cost oodles to repair down the road, I will pass...Forever

Also, disclaimer: not meant to hurt anyone's feelings, or a dig at the OP. Just my $0.02 on this world's view of 'progress.'
I agree with all you said, I’m not an EV fan at all, if I had that kind of cash I’d get the V hands down.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yes, totally agree...

Or, for $175K worth of "fun" a Boat, and a nice Denali to pull it with! May as well double down w/ the dino burning!

Realistically, a family of four could buy a Honda Odyssey for mom, a Pilot for Dad, and each kid could have a CR-V, and still have $15k left over for gas or a vacation.

DougAMiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figure this will keep the value of my 2021 up, being the last generation of gas Escalades, given that I think a lot of people won't want an electric model. That is, unless Cadillac continues the gas model along side the electric.

As an aside, personally I think the current Escalade is much better looking inside and out than the IQ. The IQ also looks smaller to me.

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the plans is to first create a fully autonomous fleet, drive you out of the price range of ownership, then you will just be their money tree as no one will be able afford a vehicle and they will just shuttle eveyone around, pick you up, drop you off. for a monthly fee just like electricity, cable, phone service, etc
GM's photoshop rendition of these future vehicles is FUGLYl
$175k I guess that's why they say ev's will be profitable by 2025

OP
OP
Banks22

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the plans is to first create a fully autonomous fleet, drive you out of the price range of ownership, then you will just be their money tree as no one will be able afford a vehicle and they will just shuttle eveyone around, pick you up, drop you off. for a monthly fee just like electricity, cable, phone service, etc
GM's photoshop rendition of these future vehicles is FUGLYl
$175k I guess that's why they say ev's will be profitable by 2025
Just ask Ford how profitable EV’s are

OP
OP
Banks22

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crazy to think investing heavily into something doesn't pay off as soon as the investment is made.
They lost $4.5 billion, only sold 8,757 ford lightnings for the year and interest is declining. That’s not a sustainable business model

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10