New Chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, the only way I would get rid of my How is if I got a line on a super clean 67-72 K-5 Blazer . . . . I hate the 73+ Blazers no matter how clean they are.

Sorry dude, I'm glad your stoked. Its one of those different strokes for different folks kind of thing. :boti:

I hear ya. I have a 72 that I'm restoring. Even when it's done I'm hanging onto my hoe. Here's my k5

http://flic.kr/p/9AZXk8

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SeriousSide97

Reaction score
Guys dont get me wrong...I love the hoe. But Ive had it almost 7 years and Im really ready for a new project. Cool thing is I know whoever buys the hoe is gonna have a awesome ride for years to come. This K5 i got is about as badasss as it get thought. Ill flat out smoke my hoe with this thing and its pretty dam clean. Spent 95% of its life in the dunes of california. Now its home here in the midwest for good.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

and honestly i like your 72 but Id never but a pre 73 k5. just my liking I guess

OP
OP
S

SeriousSide97

Reaction score
guys Im gonna post in the for sale as I think that is the proper area for selling the hoe.
I sure am gonna miss the tahoe.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

ill add a nice amount of pics so I can best show you this beast

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigStick