New 2013 Tahoe Owner Traded my 08 EXT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually I think it all depends on how long one keeps a vehicle for. If you plan on keeping the vehicle 2-3 years then leasing is actually a smarter option whereas if you keep it for 5+ years buying is the way to go.

OP
OP
PeteKT

PeteKT

Reaction score
I cant keep a car for more then 2-3 years i get tired of it and dont wanna drive it anymore, at the end i was barely driving the Escalade and had been driving my Lexus more.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A Tahoe is a downgrade IMO from a Escalade. Why would you like driving something more basic? :shrug:

From my CB Radio.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A Tahoe is a downgrade IMO from a Escalade. Why would you like driving something more basic? :shrug:

From my CB Radio.

judging from his order form I'm willing to bet his 13 tahoe has more on it than his 08 EXT Esky did.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys are funny ...

It+s+kind+of+funny+how+everyone+rage+in+the+comments+_773b0cf3c5acc63404915c4e9becd579.jpg

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm...

Well I suppose that is correct.

But I was thinking about stuff like HIDs etc.

From my CB Radio.

CYKBC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can buy the truck in Cash but wouldnt, Cars lose value quicker then a pregnant ******, I would rather lease a Truck abnd every 3 years get a brand new one, I never keep a car more then 3 years so it makes no sense to buy it and then lose money on selling it, Id rather lease and have the dealer worry about the value at the end, I bought my Escalade and couldnt wait to sell it because after 4 years i was sick and tired of having the same car.

To say people who cant afford the car, lease it is the stupidest thing i ever heard.

of course! EVERYone on the internet can buy $60K liabilities in discretionary cash, but choose to lease instead.

i'm not picking on you, but just using you as an example -

unless you have a business that justifies it, leasing is a loser style buying prop . the bank OWNS u.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
judging from his order form I'm willing to bet his 13 tahoe has more on it than his 08 EXT Esky did.

Except for projector headlights with factory HID's, led tails/3rd brake light, 8" factory nav screen, 6.2L/403hp engine, and upgraded nuance leather seats :)

OP
OP
PeteKT

PeteKT

Reaction score
I drove an escalade for 4 years, and before that for 8 years with 4 differnt models, it was time for a change since every year i hear NEW ESCALADE comming out, and again they dont have a prototype at the auto show thius year, which means prob no new escalade till 2015. I almost got a corvette instead of the Tahoe anyways But went for better judgement.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

of course! EVERYone on the internet can buy $60K liabilities in discretionary cash, but choose to lease instead.

i'm not picking on you, but just using you as an example -

unless you have a business that justifies it, leasing is a loser style buying prop . the bank OWNS u.

I do own my own business and Its smarter for me to lease then to buy, you cant buy a car and sell it 36 month later without lossing a SHIT load more then leasing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davekalk