New 2013 Tahoe Owner Traded my 08 EXT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lee, I assume it's because on a lease he doesn't need to worry about extra depreciation resulting from a gen. change.

And Pete's not bothered about having newer gen trucks pulling up next to him at the red light ... whereas I of course would shoot myself in shame.

Hahaha

OP
OP
PeteKT

PeteKT

Reaction score
Lee, I assume it's because on a lease he doesn't need to worry about extra depreciation resulting from a gen. change.

And Pete's not bothered about having newer gen trucks pulling up next to him at the red light ... whereas I of course would shoot myself in shame.

Too bad i get to have my truck till the lease is done before a new body comes out now, Everyone who told me i was wrong about the 2014 being the same body can now appoligize :)

Looks like the owner of the dealership where i got my truck knew what he was talking about.

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Except for projector headlights with factory HID's, led tails/3rd brake light, 8" factory nav screen, 6.2L/403hp engine, and upgraded nuance leather seats :)

Power up windows......

OP
OP
PeteKT

PeteKT

Reaction score
My 08 EXT never had power up windows, so thats not a big deal to me.

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too bad i get to have my truck till the lease is done before a new body comes out now, Everyone who told me i was wrong about the 2014 being the same body can now appoligize :)

Looks like the owner of the dealership where i got my truck knew what he was talking about.

It seems only a few dealers knew, I went to at least 10 Chevy/Cadillac dealers but only one told me that it wouldnt be till next year.

OP
OP
PeteKT

PeteKT

Reaction score
oh well im glad i got my 2013, im loving this truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019