New 12" guage cluster screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wileybird03

Reaction score
My 22 Z71 has it. There are 4 layouts you can choose from. Within each layout you can change the right, center, or left area to other preset digital information sets.

You can not fully customize it like an android phone or anything. No customization on font, color, etc. either.
You buy your z71 off lot or order it? If ordered when did you order?

JohnnyFamous

Reaction score
I wonder if the diesel will show the Turbo usage at all? I have seen this before, where "boost" would be shown, this was on gas though, not sure it means much..

Anthonypjacobs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You buy your z71 off lot or order it? If ordered when did you order?
Purchased off the lot. I called 10-15 dealers in the Houston area and told them what I wanted. One of them called me back last Thursday and said they received one that didn’t have a deposit.

I bought it same day.

Wileybird03

Reaction score
I wonder if the diesel will show the Turbo usage at all? I have seen this before, where "boost" would be shown, this was on gas though, not sure it means much..
Be interesting to see that as well being I have a baby max on order

Tahoe210SA

Reaction score
Purchased off the lot. I called 10-15 dealers in the Houston area and told them what I wanted. One of them called me back last Thursday and said they received one that didn’t have a deposit.

I bought it same day.
Did they charge you anything above MSRP?

David W

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did they charge you anything above MSRP?
I just bought one today at $5k over plus $2k in dealer add ons. From what I can tell there is no negotiating, if they have inventory it is flying off the shelf so they aren’t making any deals. Said they’d take care of me on the trade in but it wasn’t anything special.

Tahoe210SA

Reaction score
I just bought one today at $5k over plus $2k in dealer add ons. From what I can tell there is no negotiating, if they have inventory it is flying off the shelf so they aren’t making any deals. Said they’d take care of me on the trade in but it wasn’t anything special.

Damn bro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB12