Need the experts... Long Tube headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
so its almost tax time which means some mods to the truck... Im sure the little woman has plans, but I plan to blow a few bucks on the hoe!

Headers are first up on the list. Although I would love to go with a really nice upper level product, I cant afford it. So I have to get a nice entry level set of long tubes.

So here it is boys... There are the two obvious choices which are pacesetters and LPP's. However there are a few products on ebay that also look pretty nice.

It is important that my headers have 1 3/4" primaries and 3" collector. that being said, does anyone have any other suggestions.

(BTW, Max... your suggestions are always to ******* expensive. I'm a broke dick ****** ******!)

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
amazon was running those pacesetters for like $200 awhile back. not sure if they are still selling for that much.

let me know what you end up with. I'm in the same boat as you as far as funds goes.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
I will not have anything untill late january, early february... I gotta do my taxes first. Just making sure I hammer out the details, do my homework and check for the best price.

Redhoe01

The BDG
Reaction score
are long tubes an install most can do by themselves or does it usually require having to bring it somewhere?

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
can be done in a couple hours in your driveway with help from a buddy. The LPP's bolt right up to stock pipe.

DallasD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Pacesetters are nice they bolt right up with no problem I just installed a set on my 01 Hoe and they sound great. I took the cats out and have itruning through a gibson swept side exhaust and get great sound out of them. I also got them shipped to my door for $206.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Don't bother with LTs, save up for a cam and a blower, and you will be much happier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts