need some solid advice@programers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black Bear ftw. Custom tuned specifically to your truck. Free retunes too so if you do some upgrades just let em know! I dont know how long the waiting list is these days but its worth the wait

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck, move out to Oregon or Washington and join us for an in-person tune from Justin himself!!:)

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
what kind of gains did some of you guys get w/ the BB tune? in the way of MPG and HP?

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
what kind of gains did some of you guys get w/ the BB tune? in the way of MPG and HP?

It depends on your spacific vehicle, but its an average Solid 25-30 hp. Some get even more depending on mods done. But its a great improvement over stock, even on a stock vehicle. It also not only makes power better, but increases the overall drivability of the vehicle, Smoother shifts, better timed shifts, quicker peddle response, etc.

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
IMO stay as far away from Diablo Sport as Humanly possible, I am saving up to buy my own V2 from EFI, check out there forum they are just as helpful as everyone on this site.

Tdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what does a "tune" look like, is it a chip, some sort of harness? Are they normally $200+ ?

07-fivethree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO stay as far away from Diablo Sport as Humanly possible, I am saving up to buy my own V2 from EFI, check out there forum they are just as helpful as everyone on this site.

Stay away from Diablo Sport? Why is that? I have a dodge pickup, and most of the guys on the dodge forum are running the diablo and love it with no problems. is the GM tune just no good? Please let me know, because I am fixing to buy a uner for the wife's yukon! BTW, I dont want a custom tune, I mainly want a little perk at the pedal, and a little bit of fuel mileage. thanks

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what does a "tune" look like, is it a chip, some sort of harness? Are they normally $200+ ?

go to the sponsored section at the top and read up on BlackBear tuning. they program the trucks PCM for optimum performance. for the BB tune it's a $50 deposit and $200 at the time you meet them. I just paid my $50 for the March BB tune in Brunswick, GA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn