Need Some Assistance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nap73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up Guys

Need some assistance from the group here. I'm looking at purchasing a 2018 Escalade ESV with a little over 100k miles. Truck is clean carfax looks solid. I also have the build sheet. Issue is I just realized there is no rear seat entertainment. Not a huge deal as all my kids have mobile devices. But I'm just wondering if it doesn't have that option what else is it missing. Thanks in advance for the help.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's up Guys

Need some assistance from the group here. I'm looking at purchasing a 2018 Escalade ESV with a little over 100k miles. Truck is clean carfax looks solid. I also have the build sheet. Issue is I just realized there is no rear seat entertainment. Not a huge deal as all my kids have mobile devices. But I'm just wondering if it doesn't have that option what else is it missing. Thanks in advance for the help.
is it sight unseen or something?
if you are looking at it in person you should be able to determine what it has and does not have with ease and I would be testing each and every function especially on a escalade because some of the electronics give up the ghost.

other than that the build sheet shows EXACTLY what it has and does not have....

OP
OP
Nap73

Nap73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it sight unseen or something?
if you are looking at it in person you should be able to determine what it has and does not have with ease and I would be testing each and every function especially on a escalade because some of the electronics give up the ghost.

other than that the build sheet shows EXACTLY what it has and does not have....
It’s an out of state purchase so I have to determine what’s what from pics , videos and my own research. That’s why I’m asking the group.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s an out of state purchase so I have to determine what’s what from pics , videos and my own research. That’s why I’m asking the group.
Then the build sheet is what you have to go off of

RoadTrip

Reaction score
You could also order a Monroney label for a few bucks off the internet. It replicates the original window sticker and shows exactly what options the vehicle has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar