need some solid advice@programers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking to do some performance upgrades on my truck 07tahoe.........already have an intake and muffler upgrade.........thinking about a programmer which one will give me the bang for the buck.......or are they all just about the same..... thanks in advane

HokieHigh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best bang for your buck would be a black bear custom tune hands down. Look them up at blackbearperformance.com, you won't be disappointed

vjr021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, Superchips... Been around longer, better options, customer support best in business, plus fully reversible, expandable ,etc.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Superchips, you can'y take away TM. Plus, Jenna, and Justin from BB are on most GM sites (like this one), I don't see Superchips on here answering questions. Not saying they are not good, but BB being on site, and cheaper, and does more, is more benficial, IMHO.

vjr021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and I'm not taking away from BB, who does an amazing job, but like most performance goodies, you have to match your needs to the vendor/item that is what you are looking for.

Superchips fits my needs best.

When looking for parts, just do research, ask a lot of questions, and you will be happy.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blackbear>supercrap anyday...its not even a comparision..if its a big deal to be able to go back to stock, keep your current pcm as well as the tuned one...

superchips cant touch half the stuff justin can...shipping is super fast from justin as well so theres no waiting for a new pcm or anything..

OP
OP
D

dre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blackbear it is then........thank u for your advice.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia