Need help choosing a suspension for my 04 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dh350twin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am new to the scene but i am excited to get my 04 denali a new look,,,i recently put on 22inch factory gmc rims and they look great.My next step is to lower it.

I was thinking that a 3\5 drop would be best.What is the easiest way to achieve this?
Can this be done with factory air ride?

Thanks for any and all help.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am new to the scene but i am excited to get my 04 denali a new look,,,i recently put on 22inch factory gmc rims and they look great.My next step is to lower it.

I was thinking that a 3\5 drop would be best.What is the easiest way to achieve this?
Can this be done with factory air ride?

Thanks for any and all help.

3 inches in front is no problem the issue is the rear. Honestly with 22s and 305 40 22 and a 2/4 kit you will be good.

here goes the kit that works with the truck and many people have used this set up here.
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=86

anything else just hollar back and that will keep the airide system working fine.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I ran those coils with drop keys up front on my truck and really liked the setup

DSC01485.jpg
IMG00562.jpg

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the classifieds, some killer deals on lowering kits there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo