Need 33" 1250 20's (M/T) Which ones?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Seel

Seel

Hook'Em
Reaction score
Have you looked at any of the Pro Comp tires? They are a pretty good tire with a warranty and they come in random sizes. The Pro Comp Extreme MT is pretty sick, so is the Extreme AT. Also, Dick Cepek makes a great off road tire.

Good suggestions but I would like to buy from Discount Tire. They don't carry those two brands...from what I know.

OP
OP
Seel

Seel

Hook'Em
Reaction score
Nope. I buy all my shit from Discount to.

Nevermind bro. Decided to go 6" lift and 35's today. Will be looking for that size now. More money more problems! hahaha!

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont know if they make them but the goodyear duratracs look awesome....dont think they are a MT though

what are you plans for the truck as far as use?

OP
OP
Seel

Seel

Hook'Em
Reaction score
dont know if they make them but the goodyear duratracs look awesome....dont think they are a MT though

what are you plans for the truck as far as use?

This is actually not my daily driver. More like my weekend driver. I drive another truck to work everyday because I work about 45 miles from where I live.

I'll use it to offroad around 20 times or less a year going to my bird/deer lease and there are times it gets very nasty out there.

I've already picked out tires guys. Appreciate all the suggestions. I'll be posting pics about 11-12 days from now of the finished product. Won't give all details but:

-6" suspension lift
-20x9 wheel
-35 12.50 20 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T

Not to mention I just installed the new Pioneer AVIC z120bt Navi with back up camera and that biotch is bad....go get one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phillip Bradbury