NBS / GMT800 Escalade rear window & 3rd brake light for sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
I have a NBS Esky rear window glass with attached 3rd brake light for sale. Asking $150 obo but I'm NOT willing to ship it. If YOU want to pay to get it shipped, that's on you. Most I'm willing to do is drop it off somewhere, but I'm not going to be responsible for packing or crating/boxing this big sumbitch up.
View attachment 389448

I'm located in Stonewall Louisiana, which just outside of Shreveport, LA. I travel down to New Orleans about once or twice a year, so if you are in the New Orleans area maybe we can work some sort of deal and I can deliver it there or anywhere in between. I'm also 3 hours east of the Dallas/Fort Worth area, so I'd be willing to meet you halfway if you are in in the DFW area.
That's a hell of a deal. GLWTS

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I am looking for. You can send it with Himars and Abrahms to Ukraine and drop it in Germany.. :favorites37:

I have a Friend which is pilot, i ask him if he probably land in L.A. if you would sell it overseas...

How far are you from L.A. Airport?

Best regards from Germany
Ralf

OP
OP
S

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I am looking for. You can send it with Himars and Abrahms to Ukraine and drop it in Germany.. :favorites37:

I have a Friend which is pilot, i ask him if he probably land in L.A. if you would sell it overseas...

How far are you from L.A. Airport?

Ralf
I don't know whether this post is serious, or sarcastic. I'm gonna go with sarcastic because it's DEFINITELY not feasible to ship this thing, especially overseas. And I'm VERY far from Los Angeles, well over 2,000 miles. I'm in Louisiana.

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
F
I don't know whether this post is serious, or sarcastic. I'm gonna go with sarcastic because it's DEFINITELY not feasible to ship this thing, especially overseas. And I'm VERY far from Los Angeles, well over 2,000 miles. I'm in Louisiana.
First Part was kind of strange German Humor. The war affects us very much in Europe and I am very thankfull that the us government helps the Ukrianians and therefore Germany as well, against the Russian aggression. And I think most of the Germans see that as well ..

Second part was serious and I asked my buddy, but he sadly not fly to L.A. which is, as you say as well far away from Louisiana. And I misunderstood LA, because I thought you mean Los Angeles... :oops:

So thank you...
Even if you can't send me the part, what I understand....

ThrillWill901

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a NBS Esky rear window glass with attached 3rd brake light for sale. Asking $150 obo but I'm NOT willing to ship it. If YOU want to pay to get it shipped, that's on you. Most I'm willing to do is drop it off somewhere, but I'm not going to be responsible for packing or crating/boxing this big sumbitch up.
View attachment 389448

I'm located in Stonewall Louisiana, which just outside of Shreveport, LA. I travel down to New Orleans about once or twice a year, so if you are in the New Orleans area maybe we can work some sort of deal and I can deliver it there or anywhere in between. I'm also 3 hours east of the Dallas/Fort Worth area, so I'd be willing to meet you halfway if you are in in the DFW area.
Would you be willing to find out how much shipping is to MS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter