22" Wheels For Sale: Raceline Surge PVD Black Chrome 22"x9.5" - Brand New

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have for sale a set of Raceline Surge wheels that have been freshly coated in PVD Black Chrome. Since I have gotten them back they have not been mounted, and are brand new in the box. I am including a set (4) lightly used 78.1 to 106.1 aluminum hub centric rings to be used in mounting these wheels to your GM full size SUV/Truck. Brand new Raceline Surge center caps are included, the center caps are plastic and black in color, I have wrapped them with some Black Chrome vinyl and they match the wheels pretty nicely (see pics of the wheels on my truck).

To not cause confusion I did previously have these wheels on my '15 Yukon XL, they were later removed and sent to Wheel Creations PVD to be stripped and re-coated in PVD Black Chrome. Since I have received them back they have remained in the boxes, unmounted since being finished in PVD Black Chrome. So they are brand new and unmounted as they sit right now.

I really like these wheels; They're a simple 6-spoke concave design. As you can see they cleared my Wilwood big brake kit, they will clear the factory GM Brembo front brake upgrade and the +15mm offset makes them flush to the fender with a factory alignment.

The only reason I am selling is because I have decided to go up to a 24" wheel.

I removed the wheels from the boxes for these pictures and they are repackaged and ready for shipment. I have shipped many sets of wheels before and have added pictures of their packaging. Each wheel is double boxed, a foam lining placed on each face of the wheel, and then the entire wheel is placed into a plastic bag to keep the foam rim face protector in place before being double boxed.

Wheel Brand & Model: Raceline Surge 156B
Diameter: 22"
Width: 9.5"
Bolt Pattern: 6x139.7
Offset: +15mm
Hub Bore: 106.1

PVD Black Chrome Coating performed by Wheel Creations PVD https://www.wheelcreationspvd.com/

Included in the Sale:
(4) Brand New PVD Black Chrome Wheels
(4) Lightly used Motorsport Tech 78.1 to 106.1 Aluminum Hub Centric Rings
(4) Brand New Center Caps - Vinyl Wrapped in Black Chrome Vinyl

I know I will not recoup my cost into these wheels but I will share the figures for reference:
Raceline Surge 22"x9.5" wheels = $900 +/- Brand New
PVD Black Chrome Coating = $1,200
Motorsport Tech Hubcentric rings = $125
Total = $2,225 +/-

I am asking $1,650 OBO plus shipping and PayPal fees. I'm located in Dayton, OH and willing to meet up within reasonable distance with anyone local as well.

I'm posting a lot of pictures with close up detail and different angles so you can see the quality of the finish and how different angles and amounts of light affect how the PVD Black Chrome looks. The entire wheel face, back side, and wheel barrel is completely coated in PVD Black Chrome.

W5NyHQm.jpg
FDhESFT.jpg
EOKisrx.jpg
5WSzwdS.jpg
xOxkv4c.jpg
Qc9LqYn.jpg
BJMbn2i.jpg
xkmw19B.jpg
Z1Qljqh.jpg
kNvBXAD.jpg
WZCKNJz.jpg
Bgu4ujA.jpg