SOLD. NBS Tow Mirrors for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Passenger mirror 1.jpg

Passenger mirror 2.jpg

I have a brand-new pair of ECCPP towing mirrors for sale, driver and passenger sides. I ordered these before a camping trip but they didn't arrive in time so I bought some others locally. They've never been installed and are in the original shipping boxes.

• Integral turn signal indicator
• Power adjust main (larger) mirror
• Manual adjust of lower spot mirror
• Manually extendable/collapsible
• Manual fold
• No puddle light

Although these are not Fit System brand mirrors, they are very similar. The fitment is the same as the mirrors in this link, but please do your own research on fitment for your truck. Generally they fit 2003-2006 Tahoe, Yukon, Silverado, etc., models that have an RPO code of DL3 (see your RPO codes in the glovebox). https://www.etrailer.com/Replacemen...ahoe/2004/KS62076G.html?vehicleid=20044030228

Also, here is a review and installation video of the same style mirrors for a newer model year; however, the mirrors in this ad will require the door panels to be removed in order to get to the electrical connectors. That's not really all that difficult.

Asking $75. Shipping (from Denver, CO) within the Continental US will run $30-40 from what I've found, and I'm willing to work with you on that if you're interested.

Serious offers entertained. Post questions or PM me. And thanks for looking!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh