Navigation Upgrade CD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LTZT10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was wondering where I could purchase a recent Navigation upgrade CD?

KelZu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know how often the discs are updated/released? If 2016 was the last update, should I wait another year?

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM was doing it every 6 months, to a year, but 2016 is going to be the last update for the NNBS, 2012 was the last update for the NBS.

snowstorm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where to buy the cd from? Should I look for a 2016 model cd? What happens if I just put in the latent possible? Would it work?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where to buy the cd from? Should I look for a 2016 model cd? What happens if I just put in the latent possible? Would it work?

Try Ebay for less expensive ones. Every once in a while I send GM and Here! emails to no avail. I have been unsuccessful in getting everyone together to sign a petition or have us all contact them at the same time asking for the update. Maybe you can rally the troops?

snowstorm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Try Ebay for less expensive ones. Every once in a while I send GM and Here! emails to no avail. I have been unsuccessful in getting everyone together to sign a petition or have us all contact them at the same time asking for the update. Maybe you can rally the troops?

I am down for that, let's see if the right to repair movement keeps it's recent momentum, it could be a back door to force Here! to allow 3rd party software updates.

could you be kind and send me a link for a CD that will work, there are plenty on eBay, I am thinking of buying the version 9.0c which will cost around $170, is that correct? How much is the new disc from GM - I would assume it's gonna be $300+

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63