Naughty Pics of a BBP autocal and ***** SOLD SOLD SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't say it sold for $400 just said it was listed :secret:.

I have no intentions of selling anybody anything they don't understand, hence the silly price tag and OBO. I thought I sold this thing years ago so finding it was a nice surprise, I just want it gone to a good home for a minor relocation fee:happy160:
I was just sayin, no bad intentions, your price is fair the buyer will save some money. I think I paid $150 for mine and then paid for the tune later

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're not wasting their time.
@BlackBearPerf what's the deal with buying a used autocal? What is involved with prices? And how much to do an email tune using it?
my tune cost $450, I think they say $400 but then you have to buy the efi license with it or something of that nature so mine came out to $450

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to know I was going to tag BBP but didn't want to waste their time.
We would be happy to help. If you are selling a used AutoCal that was purchased from us originally, who ever bought it would have to pay $400 for the tune service, which includes the tune and license and tune update as long as they own the vehicle.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Would like to have but can't justify spending that much for a different custom tune.

I know that EFILive allows for way more adjustments than the Diablo custom tunes but again, I doubt I would see a noticeable difference between the two.

Maybe if Dan sent it to me as a gift, wrapped in a $100 bill, I could justify spending the rest... lol

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would like to have but can't justify spending that much for a different custom tune.

I know that EFILive allows for way more adjustments than the Diablo custom tunes but again, I doubt I would see a noticeable difference between the two.

Maybe if Dan sent it to me as a gift, wrapped in a $100 bill, I could justify spending the rest... lol
Dan is nice like that....

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We would be happy to help. If you are selling a used AutoCal that was purchased from us originally, who ever bought it would have to pay $400 for the tune service, which includes the tune and license and tune update as long as they own the vehicle.

Thank you for the clarification! Y'alls customer service seems outstanding still.

:grumpycat:
Dan is nice like that....
:lol:
Yeah, I figured it was for the greater good of the community. I mean, after all, it is in his way, right?:shrug:

Do a decent burn out in front of my house and bring me dinner it's all yours. (This goes for anybody on this forum for more than 6 month)

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Thank you for the clarification! Y'alls customer service seems outstanding still.

:grumpycat:

:lol:

Do a decent burn out in front of my house and bring me dinner it's all yours. (This goes for anybody on this forum for more than 6 month)

Traction control sucks on the GMT900s... burn outs are next to impossible :(

Dinner is definitely doable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz