Naughty Pics of a BBP autocal and ***** SOLD SOLD SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traction control sucks on the GMT900s... burn outs are next to impossible :(

Dinner is definitely doable.

K2’s too.....:(

I didn't say it had to be in a tahoe/yukon.

Borrow something or jump on Turo and rent a mustang for a day. I had a 2016gt last year in D town for pretty cheap. Way less than a $100 for 1 day.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PM returned

Neutral drop? o_O
I don't know how I did it, I was pulling out of a gas station and didn't see a car coming until it was too late so I punched it, there is a on ramp by me that has a little dip in it if you hit just right it lifts the front end and I get a little chirp out of the front wheels lol

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know how I did it, I was pulling out of a gas station and didn't see a car coming until it was too late so I punched it, there is a on ramp by me that has a little dip in it if you hit just right it lifts the front end and I get a little chirp out of the front wheels lol

A Chirp is a chirp!

I had a 2016 Mazda cx5 awd for a few years and used to pull up to stops with the front tires on the crosswalk paint strip. Then get on the brake and gas to bring it up on the converter for a nice hard 4cylinder awd launch. It would usually dolphin squeak the front tires as well. :jester:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A Chirp is a chirp!

I had a 2016 Mazda cx5 awd for a few years and used to pull up to stops with the front tires on the crosswalk paint strip. Then get on the brake and gas to bring it up on the converter for a nice hard 4cylinder awd launch. It would usually dolphin squeak the front tires as well. :jester:

"Ask any ricer, any real ricer. It doesn't matter if you chirp by a neutral drop or a paint line. Chirping's chirping."

DxMfWn2UYAInK7k.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz