NathanJax's 2007 Crew Cab Silverado Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't updated this in a little bit... but I lay frame now and we tubbed front and rear for 28's. Here's a couple pics...

How far we cut in to the cab drivers side

1mzKBhy.jpg

RWZprv0.jpg

Passenger side

P3d7ui4r.jpg

Engine bay

kf9hKA8.jpg

Whole truck...

JXLFFBZ.jpg

ATxMNq7.jpg
Looks familiar! It’s amazing to see all the work you’ve had done. Nice stuff! Now for that SFBD....:cool:.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still have to finish up the e-level system and then I think I'm doing new leather. Then who knows...
Do you have the system up and running without height sensors? That’s what I think in going to do with my Airlift system. I pulled the bed off today and I’m about to rip the old system out. The height sensors look like a lot of trial and error and the manual says they require “patience” to install lol.

7CA631B5-25BC-4EEB-B4B4-09903B290447.jpeg

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have the system up and running without height sensors? That’s what I think in going to do with my Airlift system. I pulled the bed off today and I’m about to rip the old system out. The height sensors look like a lot of trial and error and the manual says they require “patience” to install lol.

View attachment 241703

I have the standard 7 switch that I've been using. Because of all the cutting/welding I needed to wait to get the sensors put on. However, now with everything cut, there's nothing up front to bolt the sensors to. So we have to make some brackets and weld them on.

I had the same e-level setup on my Yukon so it should go pretty smooth once it's ready for everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon