My new RST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is 6.2 an option? that was the lure w/ last generation

well that & color matched parts

OP
OP
G

Gibbynd

Reaction score
Looks awesome!!!!!! I had the same issue with the hot spot stuff. Onstar opened a repair ticket and was able to fix it remotely in a few days.
They opened a ticket but said to go to the dealer. Sounds like software more than anything else. I can hard wire CarPlay. Onstar functions work abs app commands. I know it’s nitpicking. Just that it’s brand new. Other than that, I love everything about this car.

Reaction score
They opened a ticket but said to go to the dealer. Sounds like software more than anything else. I can hard wire CarPlay. Onstar functions work abs app commands. I know it’s nitpicking. Just that it’s brand new. Other than that, I love everything about this car.

Have you tried the old "remove the negative battery terminal, wait a few minutes and reconnect" trick to have all the systems re-boot? If you haven't it might be worth a try.

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried the old "remove the negative battery terminal, wait a few minutes and reconnect" trick to have all the systems re-boot? If you haven't it might be worth a try.
I would let the dealer deal with it. GM will make every excuse these days to blame the customers for their issues. Not worth the risk on a vehicle pushing 70k. Just my 2 pennies :)

OP
OP
G

Gibbynd

Reaction score
I did remove the negative terminal. Don’t know how long you have to leave it off. I tried for a couple of minutes but that didn’t solve the issues

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firstcaddy