My new RST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The RST with the 6.2 would the one to wait for. In a couple of years they may offer it with discounts and fewer gremlins. I can wait.

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The RST with the 6.2 would the one to wait for. In a couple of years they may offer it with discounts and fewer gremlins. I can wait.
I am keeping my eye on the Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer getting released later this year. I hope they offer the Hemi engine in those. That would be impressive :)

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am keeping my eye on the Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer getting released later this year. I hope they offer the Hemi engine in those. That would be impressive :)

Oh they will... I had myself set on one of those for 2020 ( when they were supposed to come out...) But these have been pushed back basically 2 years. Tired of waiting + I want a diesel... GM filled that niche by offering the Dmax in the new big SUV trio. I own 3 diesel vehicles and they all have been fantastic and super on mileage and range. They won't be around forever anymore. This could be the last one. I'm saying the Diesel is not coming back for FCA. But I do like the looks and improvements in that Grand Waggy !

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh they will... I had myself set on one of those for 2020 ( when they were supposed to come out...) But these have been pushed back basically 2 years. Tired of waiting + I want a diesel... GM filled that niche by offering the Dmax in the new big SUV trio. I own 3 diesel vehicles and they all have been fantastic and super on mileage and range. They won't be around forever anymore. This could be the last one. I'm saying the Diesel is not coming back for FCA. But I do like the looks and improvements in that Grand Waggy !
I have a feeling when the Duramax numbers come out on the Tahoe and Yukon Jeep will have to do something with a diesel or something comparable that gets good gas mileage. 27 mpg highway on a beast of a vehicle is awesome!!!!!

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is quad exhaust tips, 6.2, and power running boards not offered on the 2021 RST?

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling when the Duramax numbers come out on the Tahoe and Yukon Jeep will have to do something with a diesel or something comparable that gets good gas mileage. 27 mpg highway on a beast of a vehicle is awesome!!!!!

I have the VM Motori in my current JGC and I can push 30+ MPG on the HWY. My wife has a Jag FPace that can push Mid 40s in a hell of a sharp SUV. 4 Cyl TurboDiesel...
Trading the Jeep on a Diesel Denali hopefully... Jeep has made zero noise on Diesel availability in the future. They got caught in a mini "Dieselgate" like VW did and it cost them some cash to all owners, including me...

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is quad exhaust tips, 6.2, and power running boards not offered on the 2021 RST?

per GM authority , cant get quad tips on RST.
so maybe 2022 or whenever they allow 6.2 for RST again

upload_2021-1-11_21-18-43.png

eta: GM really has its head up its a55, on the package offerings ;)

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the VM Motori in my current JGC and I can push 30+ MPG on the HWY. My wife has a Jag FPace that can push Mid 40s in a hell of a sharp SUV. 4 Cyl TurboDiesel...
Trading the Jeep on a Diesel Denali hopefully... Jeep has made zero noise on Diesel availability in the future. They got caught in a mini "Dieselgate" like VW did and it cost them some cash to all owners, including me...
Yikes!!!!

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lower part of the rear bumper looks like it can be swapped out with a premier or high country lower bumper. I just have to confirm it with a buddy of mine at a collision shop. If that is the case I will swap mine out and add a magna flow muffler and dual exhaust. Just have to see if I'll still be driving a Tahoe or Grand Wagoneer by the end of the year :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne