My dream just died

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Electrician

Electrician

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Officer had called the tow cuz I was blocking the roadway. And I was a bit upset thinking about "wtf am I gonna do now?" at that time since it's my only vehicle. And I was already busy with jobs before that so I was stressed out to the max.

It was a couple of young girls who ran a red light apparently. Probably taking selfies. Who knows. Everyone walked away without physical injury. Feels like part of my soul is lost tho

OP
OP
Electrician

Electrician

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The irony of it: I had finally finished assembling my new gauge cluster I have been engineering the night before the wreck happened. And it came out pretty badass guys. And I did all that work and spent all that time for nothing now :(

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Officer had called the tow cuz I was blocking the roadway. And I was a bit upset thinking about "wtf am I gonna do now?" at that time since it's my only vehicle. And I was already busy with jobs before that so I was stressed out to the max.

It was a couple of young girls who ran a red light apparently. Probably taking selfies. Who knows. Everyone walked away without physical injury. Feels like part of my soul is lost tho
doesn't matter who called the tow truck or what company showed up it is your vehicle you can have it taken where you want it taken, otherwise if you never open your mouth they take it wherever they want. all you had to say is "I want it towed to my residence" but..that also means you would have to pay for it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE