My $500 03 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s only needed rear charcoal canister to remove CEL, diff fluid flushes, I replaced the ripped steering wheel with a used on eBay, refurbed cluster on eBay , rear hvac module , both door actuators and a used blower motor .

I’m into this truck for $4000 including the wheels , indash alpine nav, esky appliqués (to be painted ), magnaflow muffler and all maintenance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i'd would replace the brake lines as well the rubber had a manufacture defect which was only fixed in the 2007 model GMT900

this seemed to be specific to the GMT800 (possibly even the 400 series ) as my W body stopped on a dime So strong that is was like being in an accident "fast" I even made my friend fly into the dash for not wearing his seat belt..just going 10mph. he put on his seat belt every time after that.

where the GMT800s i have driven had a very mushy brake pedals... like stepping on a mashed potato

Last edited:
OP
OP
DutchSchultz

DutchSchultz

Reaction score
i'd would replace the brake lines as well the rubber had a manufacture defect which was only fixed in the 2007 model
It’s funny you mentioned that. I had them rot out on me on my 05 Denali back in 2013.

One of them on this truck went apparently in 09 necessitating a row in Nj (as per the repair bills ). He replaced them all in 09-10 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk

Latest posts