03 GMC Yukon Totaled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jeffs5-3

Jeffs5-3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
And the obligatory "holy shit" at the end of every dash cam video with a wreck LOL..

You definitely came to a stop. She definitely did not!
Yeah haha I wish I hadn’t turned off the truck and just left it recording but I knew I had to get out of the truck when my fight or flight instinct kicked in. Guy in the beetle left like if nothing just happened lol

Scott in AZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might need a collision loss consultant to help you get a fair replacement value for your truck. Our GMT800s have a wide range. I have not used this guy but I follow him on FB and seems like he knows what he is talking about. Flat rate $500 but he usually gets a few thousand more for the settlements that I’ve reviewed.

Attachments

• IMG_4216.jpeg
    IMG_4216.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 5

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the Denalis but something about the front end just doesn’t suit me I like the stock front end on mine I was planning on going Sierra 2500 hd front end on it too but I looked at a lot of Yukon with the stock front and it looked pretty clean. I’m hoping to get something similar to what I had before tho same year if not 06
You can change up the front on a Denali, the most important and difficult is to color match the grill chrome part. It works great unless your truck is white. There’s several new aftermarket headlights, some easy to retrofit to bizenon like the ones I did. I guess I’m saying that before you dismiss the NBS Denali because of what the front looks like, you can change that. Here’s mine- supercharged, Wilwood BBK, built trans, headers etc and I get a lot of compliments. It will never go out if style, it’s still got it after 21 years on the road.IMG_1447.jpeg

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And the obligatory "holy shit" at the end of every dash cam video with a wreck LOL..

You definitely came to a stop. She definitely did not!
I am unable to see the color of the traffic lights ( video is sideways & looks black & white ).... But cross traffic shows you stopped at a red...... ( Was the other car driving through, or making a left turn ?? )

Some lawyers may not be 'educated' about traffic laws, I found this out many times... ( I used to be an independent adjuster, and I investigated accidents , even fatal crashes ).....
Check out your LOCAL traffic laws / driver's school instructors... There may be a 'glitch', that the other side may try use, to have you 'partly responsible' ......

At a traffic light..... You are stopped at the red light...... then the light changes to green......

" Green does not mean, "GO"..... Green means, WHEN THE TRAFFIC IS CLEAR, then you "GO" - ( no cars coming). Even though, that car hit you, Technically, you pulled out, in front of them. Even if they ran a red light. Wait, and confirm, for a traffic citation given to that driver.

99% of judges considers the idiot ran a red light only, and is held responsible, no matter what.

It is not unusual, for the judge, is actually a "pro-tem judge"... a lawyer with a part-time position posing as a judge. Be careful !! You may ask the District Attorney's Office, ..you can inquire about certain 'pro-tem' judges history, so your lawyer is prepared....

Good luck..... Do you have the police report, and shows a diagram of the cars motions??

Last edited:

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The traffic lights were out at the intersection... thus supposed to be treated as a 4-way stop.
That makes sense..... What intersection???

( lights out / 4-way stop)...... ANY VEHICLE that is making a TURN, is more responsible in a collision, than a driver going straight.......( Were they turning left toward you?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660