My $500 03 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forgot--you have barn doors too. I used to like them, til I drove one. I couldn't get used to looking through that bar in the rearview. Still sweet tho.
I’d love to have barn doors, but haven’t seen them on the nnbs. I’ve got a fire extinguisher in the way of my vision anyway.

3A783281-32BC-4166-9883-31B921E6625F.jpeg

ThomasKelly1952

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m 6’ and nothing hurts more than banging your forehead on the metal corner of the lift gate. You don’t have to go to Hollywood to see stars

I'm 6' 3 and the liftgate has some blood and skin on the corners from my shaved head but at 280 lbs it makes me real scary looking but kinda *****!

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s funny my last two were regular hatch I always told myself I wanted a barn door for ease of loading . I love them. I don’t like getting hit in the head when they close on their own but oh well [emoji23]

This is extremely oddly packaged. SLT with leather . Third row delete (no tracks or cut outs) , barn doors, sunroof , no heated seats , manual passenger seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good find. SLT would have leather, only the LS models had cloth. Heated seats weren’t standard yet with leather and non power passenger was kind of a thing and you could not get 3rd row with barn doors, it wasn’t available. My 01 LS tahoe had cloth, sunroof, barn doors and no 3rd row. I added the 3rd row.... carpet, brackets and leather seats off ebay back in 03 when my truck was only a few years old. I miss that truck...

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good find. SLT would have leather, only the LS models had cloth. Heated seats weren’t standard yet with leather and non power passenger was kind of a thing and you could not get 3rd row with barn doors, it wasn’t available. My 01 LS tahoe had cloth, sunroof, barn doors and no 3rd row. I added the 3rd row.... carpet, brackets and leather seats off ebay back in 03 when my truck was only a few years old. I miss that truck...
Were the holes already in the floor for the third row?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout