murdered ltz 20's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm diggin the Red/Black/Green. Make that yo cola Scheme. (Rhythm)

LOL thanks, i really like it, this is the first set of these wheels ive sceen black
and ive always likes the black and read on cars

and i really like the green i havnt sceen to many hoes this green

WH0DAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wheels look great.

I dont like the flat black vehicles. Looks like they are just in primer and need to be painted. Thats because I paint vehicles for a living though.

Fender flares are attached with screws and double sided tape. Just remove the screws, grab a corner and pull slowly. They will come off. You do need to clean and re-install the double sided tape after you paint them or they will not fit well.

Keep it up. It's looking great!

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Can you take a photo of the vehicle from the front with the wheels straight? I was wanting to see what the offset of the LTZ wheels looked like. I hate how my wheels stick out so much in the front. These may be a good option.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Wondering the same thing.

They have the same offset as stock OBS wheels, +31mm, they are just an inch and a half wider. Back spacing should be 3.5 inches. so from my understanding...if the distance from the hub assembly to the fender is 3.5 inches then they shouldn't stick out.

Anyone know the distance?

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea for sure heres some pics for ya

150-Copy.jpg

157-Copy.jpg

153-Copy.jpg

and heres a run around the whole hoe, with the new 383 i finished it today

motor pics commn after smog so i can rip off all the stock crap!

th_158.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

i want a wider tire maybe a 305/45/20 as it sits 285/50/20

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Looks good. I'd remove those two decals you got though lol

They still stick out some. OE tire size for those wheels is 275/55/20, which is only about half an inch narrower than what you are running right now. Still would stick out on my 'Hoe, me thinks. Should look good on yours, WHODAMAN, you got fender flares right?

WH0DAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks great. I may be looking at that wheel option. My current tires are 305/50/20 and are flippen huge. I would stick with the 285s myself. With 305 tires you ride over the top of the ruts in the road so when one side drops in it sends the car in the opposite direction. The ride is much better with the 285 tire.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Looks good. I'd remove those two decals you got though lol

They still stick out some. OE tire size for those wheels is 275/55/20, which is only about half an inch narrower than what you are running right now. Still would stick out on my 'Hoe, me thinks. Should look good on yours, WHODAMAN, you got fender flares right?

No. The guy I go through at the wrecking yard I deal with has not found any flares for me yet. I refuse to pay what the stealership wants for them. I do plan on getting some though. I like the LTZ wheels but they are a bit plain. We shall see what I end up doing.

OP
OP
C

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do u have close up pic on ur current wheels? i get ltz wheels all the time, i can keep a eye out for u, i dont like selling them over the internet cuz of shipping and receiving payment! but idk maybe we can work it out,

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
I am running 285/?/20 and I hate how they stick out so much. I thought the LTZ would of sat more in the fender than they do. They look good on your set-up because you got the fender flares. Should look good on WHODAMAN's set-up when he gets his flares too.

hoe.jpg

OP
OP
C

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bush wacker makes good flares or try and find a tahoe sport in the junk yard and get its flares, i dont see to many hoes with flares on the road, so good luck theres a few places u can get them aftermarket and all different sorts,

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
That is the thing, I do not like the look of fender flares on four doors, they look nice on two doors though.

I'll just have to save up for custom wheels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Instigator01