MOOG CK80826 Upper control arms with offset camber bushings & flipped balljoints

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Colby_e32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of MOOG CK80826 upper control arms for 00-06 TAHOE/yukon etc. Upper baljoints have been flipped for lowered applications, see picture

These arms were installed for a very short period of time on my 4/5 drop tahoe when I was chasing a front camber issue. The upper balljoints were pressed out, and pressed in 180 degrees from original, resulting in better balljoint angles when lowered in the front. See pictures, and research this "mod"

When I purchased 1 of the arms has a different style balljoint boot, never bothered me, but I did notice it. I can include another MOOG balljoint if it bothers you.

Arms have a lifetime warranty through advanced auto parts, purchased late 2020, installed for a short period of time, and ended up replacing these arms with michigan metal works camber cure uppers.

These arms will likely correct 2-3 degrees of camber, when combined with a belltech camber kit.

Located in CONYERS GA, 30013

$100 shipped. These are heavy, will ship in 2 separate boxes.

moog control arm 1.jpgmoog2.jpgboot1.jpgboot2.jpgballjoint flipped arms.jpeg

Carlos Mendoza

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Site wouldn’t let me reply to the message I sent you earlier. I’ll buy them off you. Sorry for being a newbie on here, never purchase anything from anyone on here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbr1287