Mods Because Of Social Distancing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of bugs and swamps, I stopped under an overpass the other day for shade while I lunched. I saw the ground move just in front of my van and got out to find hundreds of these:

IMG_1247.JPG

IMG_1248.JPG

Commonly known as "Eastern Lubber Grasshopper". These are in they're nymph stage. As adults, they have completely different coloring and are 2.5-3" long:

635983457495345201-ThinkstockPhotos-515890512.jpg

View from my office:

IMG_1250.JPG

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of bugs and swamps, I stopped under an overpass the other day for shade while I lunched. I saw the ground move just in front of my van and got out to find hundreds of these:

View attachment 244495

View attachment 244496

Commonly known as "Eastern Lubber Grasshopper". These are in they're nymph stage. As adults, they have completely different coloring and are 2.5-3" long:

View from my office:

View attachment 244497
Yeah I could NOT live there. I hate bugs, even the small amount of small ones we have here in the NW. I visited Virginia once in the summer and never want to go back, and that’s just because of the humidity. Definitely couldn’t take all the bugs and snakes and other critters in Louisiana. You can jump in our lakes and rivers without fear of anything biting you. Unless it’s a steelhead or salmon.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

View attachment 244495

View attachment 244496

View from my office:

View attachment 244497
Damn I hate bugs!
Yeah I could NOT live there. I hate bugs, even the small amount of small ones we have here in the NW. I visited Virginia once in the summer and never want to go back, and that’s just because of the humidity. Definitely couldn’t take all the bugs and snakes and other critters in Louisiana. You can jump in our lakes and rivers without fear of anything biting you. Unless it’s a steelhead or salmon.
Right with you on that Mark.

OP
OP
donjetman

donjetman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always hated the noise from the tiny pebbles picked up by the sticky slicks and flung into the wheelwell when driving down the return road
My wheel tubs are carpeted on the inside, and there is a lot of rubber built up on the outside, so its not too bad, but I know what you mean.

OP
OP
donjetman

donjetman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the everything mounted today. I'm having to make new rubber barrier and install it on each side of the radiator. Old stuff just fell apart. I hope my local race/speed shop is open so I can round up all the hose and AN fitting I'm gonna need to plumb it.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the everything mounted today. I'm having to make new rubber barrier and install it on each side of the radiator. Old stuff just fell apart. I hope my local race/speed shop is open so I can round up all the hose and AN fitting I'm gonna need to plumb it.

Have the race shop run a nitro engine for 2 minutes..... NOTHING tiny will survive that sanitizing!!

( photo caption - "Naw, it's not loud ) ;)

Naw its not loud.jpg

Javie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If he deleted the downstream O2 sensors then you will be good to go. Mine passes emissions in Oregon.
Oh wow Thanks bro . I guess i will give it a shot this October. So do you recommend I get myself some kind of off road Y-pipe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019

Latest posts