Buying 06 Z71 in limp mode because of leak from transmission to transfer case?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As long as it runs okay. I might do a paint treatment, 1 owner sounds nice. From California

A paint treatment won’t do anything if the paint has failed or starting to fail. It’ll need a complete paint job.

OP
OP
K

keatonmx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A paint treatment won’t do anything if the paint has failed or starting to fail. It’ll need a complete paint job.
Still, I'd rather have a running rig. It's not a daily and will mostly have highway miles..What do you think about the 06? He says the tranny is in limp mode, not the engine. Been up for a few weeks and seems eager to sell

OP
OP
K

keatonmx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
this mechanic must have the codes?????
He claims that he went to Firestone late and they didn't give him a real quote, told him to come back the next day but he went and bought something new instead. Is that black 03' z71 a bad deal? Seems like a good one for Washington. I don't really care about the paint all that much, it runs and drives. Triple the price of the one in my post though, but around the same after work is done. I think I answered my own question haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar