Missing wheel wrench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsbo1313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the jack and the three straight pieces. I'm missing the wheel wrench/jack handle. Anyone know the part number, size or where to get one for less then $40. The dealer wants $52 for the set and $94 for just the wrench. All the local junkyards have nothing.

yukon702

Reaction score
Try downloading the app Offerup. People sell all kinds of random things on there. It's like Craigslist but better.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mentioned in my original post that the local junkyards have nothing.
nothing? no Silverado's, no sierra's, no express vans, no Yukon, Tahoe, suburban, escalade??? they all use the same thing, I find that rather hard to believe. especially when it's the same part used for 14 years.

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought you were missing one of the straight sections for some reason, the lug nut size is 22mm

Last edited:
OP
OP
itsbo1313

itsbo1313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nothing? no Silverado's, no sierra's, no express vans, no Yukon, Tahoe, suburban, escalade??? they all use the same thing, I find that rather hard to believe. especially when it's the same part used for 14 years.

That's what I said, they told me the jack kit is one of the first parts taken.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs