Missing feed back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
If we could just figure out how to get paid for it.
Apparently you already got paid and still have the merchandise. Its irrelevant whether I can comprehend your post or blackbears, buying product online, getting it, and then disputing the charge (whether it was bb's mistake or yours doesn't matter) is practically theft. You now have product that you didn't pay for. And even if your credit card company agrees with you and declined the charge, you still recieved the merchandise. Did you tell the cc company you had the merchandise? Because thats theft and lying if you didnt.

Either way, YOU have to resolve this, not blackbear, ship them the merchandise back and quit bitching about it. Here or any other forum. You had a bad experience and have expressed it. Call it a day and move on. You have nothing else to gain. You already have your money back.

Maic

15 Suburban LT / z71
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is better than any reality TV show.:popcorn:

:roflbow:

If we could just figure out how to get paid for it.

Apparently you have humor. Now look what you did to my Name in Post #44.!
Mistakes happen. I'm curious to know where you'll get your tune from, if you can't work things out with BBP.?
It's time to clean this mess up and think about apology. Your posts are controversy as everyone here can see, including You.
So, the, "it was edited" , will not fly. FIX IT.!

(take a 2nd chance or sell your truck and buy another 4runner) :patriot:

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Hey Jacob, anymore smart remarks? I'm enjoying them lol

Talk about out of hand....

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread /

Gone on long enough.

What needed to be settled..... now is....

People have heard both sides and can make a educated decision about what type of business BB is.

I would further say that apart from the OP and the vendor.... no new remarks should be made from other members unless more facts come to light.

Others making comments only further fuels the childish behavior.

Without a audience..... there is no show.

Last edited:

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don... you should really befriend those 3 or 4 other people that had similar problems... that kind of stupidity is hard to find and I'm sure you guys would get along just fine.

If you would like my mother is a special education teacher and I'm sure she could find some way to help you understand BBP's process.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI....This thread was closed by TYF staff to keep the thread from getting further derailed as it was becoming the subject of needless posts that were not on topic with the original complaint. The customer and the vendor have agreed to handle the issue via other means of communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645