Missing feed back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
B

Blumax

Reaction score
Can you please call him, plan a meet up and hand it to him in person? Then you will need to package it and ship it for him and then hold his hand all the way to the UPS Store. Kthxbai

Well aren't you something special. I guess you are deficient in reading comprehension also. Take your meds and back away from the pipe.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There Don goes with his "logic" again :lol:

OP
OP
B

Blumax

Reaction score
Is that so? Because We all feel the only incompetence here is your own...
HaHaHa....when's school let out for the day....wouldn't want mommy to forget to pick you up. If you would like I can post four others that have PM me that have had very similar issues with Black Bear. So keep sucking up and maybe you can get something for nothing from them. NOW I'm having fun....keep em coming.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
1c9ecee4c34b9e1eb1aeae4241da5ac1.jpg

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HaHaHa....when's school let out for the day....wouldn't want mommy to forget to pick you up. If you would like I can post four others that have PM me that have had very similar issues with Black Bear. So keep sucking up and maybe you can get something for nothing from them. NOW I'm having fun....keep em coming.

Aww Thats cute. Its okay, I may be young but I can still read and comprehend Blackbears terms and conditions. I know they taught reading and writing back in the 50's, where were you?

If you need a lesson please feel free to PM me and I can attempt to teach you. However Common sense cant be taught so your screwed there.

And I am nothing but a satisfied customer of blackbears. I have had my tune for over a year now, so I have nothing to gain in complimenting them other than knowing I tried to persuade someone to an awesome company.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not to call anyone a liar here, but to better comprehend your double speak, can you clarify which one below is the truth?

Just trying to make sure I keep all our records in order and these seem to contradict each other.

My purchasing decision was made in large part due to the positive comments made on this board. However, since posting I have heard from three people that have had similar experiences with Black Bear. As I stated in another post my issue is the deposits.

If you would like I can post four others that have PM me that have had very similar issues with Black Bear. .

I just spoke with the credit card company and they have returned my $400. I did not tell the card company that I didn't receive your equipment which after speaking with PayPal that seems to be the information they received from my card. I might be a lot of things but I'm no liar. All documents were sent to the card company which clearly spells out my concern. I have your equipment and you have my $400. I feel as if I'm surrounded by incompetence. I need an address to return your equip.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Woah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members