Missing feed back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's not an address to black bear on the box their equipment was shipped in? Should be in the return address section of the shipping label or something :hmm:

Justin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must not be the only person that finds your process confusing. Ad to that you decoding my vin incorrectly and ....... we have a circus. I just spoke with the credit card company and they have returned my $400. I did not tell the card company that I didn't receive your equipment which after speaking with PayPal that seems to be the information they received from my card. I might be a lot of things but I'm no liar. All documents were sent to the card company which clearly spells out my concern. I have your equipment and you have my $400. I feel as if I'm surrounded by incompetence. I need an address to return your equip.

Check your email for a mail in form to return the equipment.

OP
OP
B

Blumax

Reaction score
Nor will I' read all the stuff above. But, I got an email from Justin on Friday night around 10PM, thats not normal business behavior. I'm new to the GMC stuff but been dealing with Forums and car mods for 13 years on my 95 T-Bird. That said, only there I encountered this type of behave, from vendors that are true enthusiasts and don't care about time so much, rather than helping out fellow members of the same interest. Course it's a business, but it's also the middle of the night.
:emotions133:
I hope for the OP to get this worked out and gets to enjoy his tune from a good source, as many others do. Given that BB is willing to still deal with Him. Time to Man-Up and don't be a grumpy SOB for years to come.
Sad to see this useless discussion in first place. :chair:

note: Im very exited and looking forward to my Tune . :driver:
Magic I thank you for the reasonable post. I never told the credit card company that I did not receive their equipment and just found this out after calling PayPal. I sent the exchanges to them which clearly does not say anything about not receiving the equipment. From the beginning all I wanted was to return their equipment and they return my $400 deposit. I also asked for an explanation concerning how they could have refunded $540 when I only paid $400. Not to drag you or anyone into this circus and I understand the personal comments concerning myself. However, comments made by people that have no clue concerning the details mean nothing to me. If somebody reads the exchanges plese explain to me how my $400 could grow to $540. Thats another question that has gone unanswered.

Justin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magic I thank you for the reasonable post. I never told the credit card company that I did not receive their equipment and just found this out after calling PayPal. I sent the exchanges to them which clearly does not say anything about not receiving the equipment. From the beginning all I wanted was to return their equipment and they return my $400 deposit. I also asked for an explanation concerning how they could have refunded $540 when I only paid $400. Not to drag you or anyone into this circus and I understand the personal comments concerning myself. However, comments made by people that have no clue concerning the details mean nothing to me. If somebody reads the exchanges plese explain to me how my $400 could grow to $540. Thats another question that has gone unanswered.

Answered multiple times in this thread alone, let alone the multiple explanations in email. Once again. You have only paid $400. To get a $540 refund, you would have had to PAY FOR THE TUNE AND CORE CHARGE which you chose to contact your credit card company about instead. VERY simple.

From the get-go:
That $400 is a security deposit and must be kept separate from the tune payment. Once the cable is returned to us, that deposit is refunded.

I accidentally sent the wrong link earlier though, as it was for a 99-07 classic vehicle which has a $100 PCM deposit. Your situation is different as we can only tune your ECM remotely with this method. The tune service is $275 instead of $330 and the ECM deposit is $140 instead of $100. This link is the correct link for your vehicle: http://www.blackbearperformance.com/purchase.asp?t=l$l;t0&x=0&q=00&rp=0

When all is said and done, your total will be $275 for the tune service. The $140 ECM deposit is refunded if you decide to return your OEM ECM and the $400 scan cable security deposit is refunded when you send that cable back.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check your email for a mail in form to return the equipment.

Can you please call him, plan a meet up and hand it to him in person? Then you will need to package it and ship it for him and then hold his hand all the way to the UPS Store. Kthxbai

OP
OP
B

Blumax

Reaction score
It`s all there in black and white explaining the prices and how they add up and what will be refunded.

It`s very easy to understand. What i don`t understand is what this And i`ll be nice by calling him a gentleman doesn`t get?

Blackbear has a stellar reputation, If you don`t like their way of doing business just send the equipment back and get your refund.

I feel bad for the next business that has to deal with this guy.

Who are you? Do you represent Black Bear? What's your involvement in this circus? If you had the ability to comprehend you would know that all I have been attempting to do is return the tool and get my money back. That's it...no other issue...not slamming Black Bear..I'm sure they have many happy customers and this is a rare situation for them. And don't worry I will not be offended by words so fire away. I see no reason for you to even post in this thread let alone making a week attempt to bash me which I personally find humorous. So why don't you just stay the hell out of this and let Black Bear and myself try to resolve this. I am curious about something though....tell me what it is about "I'll send the tool when you return my money" that you seem to find so difficult to understand. I have said it over and over that all I want to do is to return the tool and get my money refunded. Now please explain what is so difficult to understand about that. There's something that you and a few others just can't seem to comprehend or you wouldn't be suggesting that I 'return the tool and get your money back" because that's exactly what I've been attempting to do. I don't care about the mistakes made by Black Bear everybody makes em. I'm sure that you will have many more opportunities to suck up to BB so calm down and just go away.

Last edited:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When was the last time you returned something to any retailer AFTER you were refunded? It's just not standard practice. I would never credit a customer for an item and hope they send it back. You have more of a leg up as a consumer than as a business. It's easy to go after a business who ran your credit card than for a business to go after a customer for items that needed to be sent back for a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitransmission