Mishimoto 1999-2014 GMT800/900 Performance Radiator R&D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Who are your distributors?

We have quite a few (Googling the part number from the product page usually brings up any that carry it). For this rad and most of our domestic vehicle products, JEGS and Summit Racing are two of our larger distributors.

Thanks!

-Steve

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
better get the warranty.....
That’s a stupid comment to make with absolutely no context or relevant information regarding why.
That doesn't give me the warm a fuzzies
I’ve had mine installed in my 2007 Yukon Denali for a few years now with no problems. Works much better than the OEM one and I have not had any issues at all.

*I should add that I purchased it direct from Mishimoto... Reach out to them and they will provide you with a discount. I paid $475 shipped w/ taxes. I believe it was a 10% discount.

Last edited:

Foggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like everything, that price has gone up since I purchased mine in 2020 from
summit racing.(thanks alot fjb) Make sure to buy from a reputable place and take a pic of the
serial number for future reference. If you do need any warranty, you won't have to
remove a bunch of stuff to get the number.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has started to leak after 14 months of use. It is leaking from the driver's side towards the top, not sure if it's the main weld or at core. Gotta have to pull my fans to pinpoint the leak

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had mine installed in my 2007 Yukon Denali for a few years now with no problems. Works much better than the OEM one and I have not had any issues at all.

*I should add that I purchased it direct from Mishimoto... Reach out to them and they will provide you with a discount. I paid $475 shipped w/ taxes. I believe it was a 10% discount.

I wish they were that inexpensive, unfortunately they are up to $590 before tax and shipping.
I'll inquire with them direct and see what they can do. I'll look around to.

Just like everything, that price has gone up since I purchased mine in 2020 from
summit racing.(thanks alot fjb) Make sure to buy from a reputable place and take a pic of the
serial number for future reference. If you do need any warranty, you won't have to
remove a bunch of stuff to get the number.

Ain't that the truth. I'll keep this in mind if I go this route

Mine has started to leak after 14 months of use. It is leaking from the driver's side towards the top, not sure if it's the main weld or at core. Gotta have to pull my fans to pinpoint the leak

That is not good.
This is what makes me a little nervous. But also why I was looking for an all aluminum being a welder and all haha.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s a stupid comment to make with absolutely no context or relevant information regarding why.

IIRC, he posted in another thread that his brand new radiator is already leaking, and a repair shop said that the existing weld could not be reasonably repaired, aka Crib Death/DOA

(this comment posted for context, I have a brand new Champion radiator I'm waiting to install, and half-expect it to fail because of course it will)

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I recommend getting any kind of warranty offered because all aluminum radiators are prone to leaking, that is the premise for my comment if you do your own research you will see what I mean. It appears to be a gamble if you get a good one or not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645