Mishimoto 1999-2014 GMT800/900 Performance Radiator R&D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya kind of funny how that works that a distributor can offer it lower than the manufacture, obviously the manufacture is still making money selling it a lower price in bulk but the regular joe shmo gets stiffed, but I can see the theory of distributors buying the product in bulk, the manufacture gets paid and then the distributor gets to sit on it. it would super cool if you guys threw some out there as "samples" to get installed and reviewed, then you could post up the favorable reviews on your product page, just sayin ;)

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
ya kind of funny how that works that a distributor can offer it lower than the manufacture, obviously the manufacture is still making money selling it a lower price in bulk but the regular joe shmo gets stiffed, but I can see the theory of distributors buying the product in bulk, the manufacture gets paid and then the distributor gets to sit on it. it would super cool if you guys threw some out there as "samples" to get installed and reviewed, then you could post up the favorable reviews on your product page, just sayin ;)

Now we're talking.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Reaction score

I'll pass your feedback on to the team! We're likely too far along to do any type of giveaway or 3rd-party testing, but I'll let you know if we do.

Thanks again,

-Steve

Mechanic421

06 Denali XL
Reaction score
I see everybody’s views, but I have a mishimoto radiator in my 240sx for a couple years now and really like the quality. So with that said I just ordered one for my 06 Denali XL at presale price so I don’t have to pay 565.00!

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Reaction score
I see everybody’s views, but I have a mishimoto radiator in my 240sx for a couple years now and really like the quality. So with that said I just ordered one for my 06 Denali XL at presale price so I don’t have to pay 565.00!

That's awesome to hear, thank you!

-Steve

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at prices on summit for comparable radiators with a oil cooler!

Which one would you go with. Checking them out now. $500 is a bit much for a radiator, Im on a budget. Im also going to check ebay.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Just a heads-up that we will be ending the pre-sale and releasing this radiator this afternoon. Now is your last chance to get this rad at the discounted pre-sale price!

Thanks!

-Steve

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

The pre-sale for this radiator has now ended. If you'd like to purchase this radiator, check out our site or keep an eye on our distributors' websites.

Thanks!

-Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos