Military or Veterans Here?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fco_gonzo

Tahoe BS Detector
Reaction score
Good Luck with your claim, I spent 6 years as an army medic took 45 days of terminal leave and was not paid for the last 30. I called and called and never got paid. It was a good thing I good out now I work for great company and make 4 times as much. Keep that fight going.

bass1775

Full Access Member
Reaction score
USMC here. I did 12 years, no problems to report. I'm sorry to hear all of the problems you great serviceman are having. It is a shame you have to go through it, stay in the fight. They owe you.

Semper Fi

05TahoeZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For Jmildoc and everyone else in or out, a couple things I just learned. I still don't know all the ins and outs of disability, but definitely check out the state to state benefits for disabled vets. In California if you have any disability listed at all and they actually can list it at 0%, your children can go to any state school free of charge. They still gotta pay for books though. In Cali, that means UCLA, UC Berkley, any of the state schools they can get into, FREE. Hopefully that's still around in 17 years when my kids are ready. I know there are a bunch of other benefits, but not sure what they are. They also vary from state to state. Check with guys at your VFW or buddies that are still in.

rosskie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have been in the Navy 15 years now (hooyah submarines) and one of the thngs i've learned when it comes to getting money back from Uncle Sam, start early and stay on top of it. As soon as you find out your are being seperated or decide to seperate, go to the doc get everything documented and go to the VA. Make two copies of everything and put them in two different safe places. If you don't get the results you want get a lawyer that specializes in VA cases. Other than that, good luck and don't give up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman