Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mharpy29

Reaction score
Don't pay too much mind on VIN. I ordered mines from Ferman in Tarpon and keeping track of there deliveries through United Road. They are receiving Tahoe with 333xxx and even a 342xxx vin #. I am 337 and still waiting. It's a total crap shoot.
I agree!

I'm a 27XXXX, and I've seen plenty move well after mine was built. There is no rhyme or reason. I honestly don't think GM has a clue

tuandan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Don't pay too much mind on VIN. I ordered mines from Ferman in Tarpon and keeping track of there deliveries through United Road. They are receiving Tahoe with 333xxx and even a 342xxx vin #. I am 337 and still waiting. It's a total crap shoot.
Valuable info here so thanks for the data points. UR does the hauling from the rail yard to the Ferman dealership in Tarpon?

I had someone check on the exact build as mine at the same dealer in Orlando and their truck has been at the rail yard for weeks waiting on a carrier. Pretty sure all of the Florida trucks go to the CSX yard in Jacksonville.

slade45

Reaction score
View attachment 375095
Took possession of this beauty today. Getting the rims and emblems swapped out for the black like the one I ordered. Dealership was amazing in helping throughout this entire process.

Congratulations!!! Are you keeping this one or will trade it for the one you ordered? Looks awesome in that color. Hope you are enjoying it!

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!!! Are you keeping this one or will trade it for the one you ordered? Looks awesome in that color. Hope you are enjoying it!

Thank you!! I won’t take the one I ordered. The dealership will take it and just sell it.

esbrittain

Reaction score
Just found out the Tahoe I reserved that was built the first week of July is “pending a chip installation”. Looks like I missed the window of them producing them and sending them straight out. Back to where I was with the Tahoe I originally reserved that was produced in April and is still sitting. Ugh.

Mharpy29

Reaction score
Just found out the Tahoe I reserved that was built the first week of July is “pending a chip installation”. Looks like I missed the window of them producing them and sending them straight out. Back to where I was with the Tahoe I originally reserved that was produced in April and is still sitting. Ugh.
That's horrible luck

acapote86

Reaction score
Sorry to hear. My dealer advised against ordering another unit. Said I will likely sit and wait just as long or longer. Timing is horrible for any GM truck or SUV right now

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What trim/packages....and does it have a window sticker?

Asking as we may be putting a deposit down on one "in transit" that has popped up on a dealer's website

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyC