Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@kate_t so mind blowing to me. Like what’s the hold up

It's so frustrating. I found 6 more with the Asn date of either 04/04 or 04/05 that are also in Midlothian...it's like they just decided to take all of those and shove them in the lot. I was starting to think there was a trend, like them being in the midwest but then 2 Texas vehicles showed up. Then I started seeing a trend in the colors - they were all either White Frost Tricoat, Summit White and Satin Steel Metallic, but then I just found 2 cayenne red tricoat today...

Kaylabou

Reaction score
It's so frustrating. I found 6 more with the Asn date of either 04/04 or 04/05 that are also in Midlothian...it's like they just decided to take all of those and shove them in the lot. I was starting to think there was a trend, like them being in the midwest but then 2 Texas vehicles showed up. Then I started seeing a trend in the colors - they were all either White Frost Tricoat, Summit White and Satin Steel Metallic, but then I just found 2 cayenne red tricoat today...
It’s like the great unsolved mystery here. Mines a summit white, LT with luxury package. Asn of 4/4. I sent GM another email today

slade45

Reaction score
My asn date is April 4 as well. Yukon XL Denali in midnight blue.

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ASN date is 4/13, FWIW. '22 Denali, Onyx Black, Duramax, sunroof, side steps, 2nd row bench.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's crazy, found so many more:

View attachment 369160

do any of those have the second ASN

you’ll go crazy trying to find a trend….there’s a Ram forum where they have over 1k trucks with VINs inputted from when the initial order was placed, no for sure trend as to how they are selected to be built/shipped

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soo...a little reassurance for those of you with Window Stickers (which means the vehicle has been invoiced), I just called a dealership in California (I'm in Illinois) because I tracked the VIN of one of their vehicles that showed it was in Midlothian since 03/18 but the GMC Inventory website had actual photos of the Yukon (in this instance). The salesman was super nice and he said it's definitely there, he's already driven it. So, the Jack Cooper site was never updated...there is hope. Just because it shows Midlothian doesn't mean it's actually there. He said so many of the logistics sites are wrong right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879