Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

esbrittain

Reaction score
Funny how that works right? I’ve noticed the same thing. My dealer is also only getting more expensive models. Anything above $65k seems to be coming in no problem. However I haven’t been offered anything else because all of those are sold.
Yup I’m seeing a ton of Z71s and High Countries hit my dealership. I ordered an LT. Haven’t seen any of those and it’s been months probably since I’ve seen an LS.

Maxbubalo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yup I’m seeing a ton of Z71s and High Countries hit my dealership. I ordered an LT. Haven’t seen any of those and it’s been months probably since I’ve seen an LS.
Same. My dealer had 10 in inventory last week, 8 Z71's and 2 High Countries. I haven't seen a LS since Feb/Mar. LT in at least a month.

Billiebruce311

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I feel the same. Ordered last week of Feb. Tpw 04/04. And sitting in Midlothian since 04/10. Chat and dealer both say produced just waiting on shipping with no ETA. So frustrating! But still glad to see people with movement.

Billiebruce311

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same boat as many of you! Yukon denali XL built the week of 04/04 and still no movement. Getting pretty hopeless here in TN.

xanixz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Put in my VIN and it came back with a load # and destination of my dealer, doesn't say where it is currently, but seems to be on a truck heading to my dealer. Got to be a good sign.
Hey, can I ask what makes you think its heading to the dealer? What was the last status you heard? My dealer says mine is in Arlington waiting for dispatch but its jumped a few codes in the past week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamnalicea143e