Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same date for me 03/28... something was missing that week and now waiting :( Mine is White Tahoe LT... but same story
So, b/c I apparently don't have anything else to do, I also went to the Chevy website and started going through the Tahoes listed as "In-Transit" and what do you know...

At least I'm on to something. Now WHO can we call to tell them that there is a group of Yukon/Tahoe Forum-ers that know our cars are there and we would like them immediately. Pretty Please!

1651098206571.png

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, b/c I apparently don't have anything else to do, I also went to the Chevy website and started going through the Tahoes listed as "In-Transit" and what do you know...

At least I'm on to something. Now WHO can we call to tell them that there is a group of Yukon/Tahoe Forum-ers that know our cars are there and we would like them immediately. Pretty Please!

View attachment 369102
@Rradford45 check this out...

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Upon further investigation, each of these cars have one of these credits:
Yukons:
- CREDIT - NOT EQUIPPED W/FRONT/REAR PARK ASSIST; INCLUDES LATER RETROFIT (all trims)
- CREDIT - NOT EQUIPPED W/ FRONT HEATED/ VENTILATED SEATS AND REAR HEATED SEATS; INCLUDES LATER RETROFIT (SLT, AT4; this DOES NOT appear on any of the Denali models)

Tahoes:
CREDIT - NOT EQUIPPED W/ HEATED SEATS; INCLUDES LATER RETROFIT (RST, LT, Premier; this DOES NOT appear on any of the High Country models)
CREDIT - NOT EQUIPPED W/ FRONT/REAR PARK ASSIST (all trims)

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
What is the common theme you are noticing ?.... because they are still producing/shipping alot more than just that list...

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the common theme you are noticing ?.... because they are still producing/shipping alot more than just that list...
Look at the dates. Anything with a date of 04/04 and 04/05 is in Midlothian. I really haven’t a clue but trying…

Keg0brew

Reaction score
What does ASN mean/stand for?

Just to add data for you…mine is a white frost Denali w/max tow and sunroof. No other options. And My dealer is literally 15 miles from the Arlington plant so theoretically there is no train involved.

How did you guys get your VIN Numbers?

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does ASN mean/stand for?

Just to add data for you…mine is a white frost Denali w/max tow and sunroof. No other options. And My dealer is literally 15 miles from the Arlington plant so theoretically there is no train involved.

How did you guys get your VIN Numbers?
I have no idea what it means!

I got it from my salesman.

Crash51730

Reaction score
I think GMC chat will give you your vin number after your vehicle is built. My TPW is next week. Should be interesting what kind of shipping hell I fall into. I got lucky and ordered about 8 weeks ago.
Yukon XL Summit white SLT
Duramax
Max tow

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck. I did see something on GM Insider forms that these vehicles go to Midlothian for further inspection.

I did speak with someone today and he said this is standard because of the delays with shipment right now.

The pics at least show it’s literally right by the rail yard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues