Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mharpy29

Reaction score
Im at same status. The code meaning lists posted on here and other forums say 4B00 can mean what your dealer said or also mean waiting on quality control. The GM executive resolution told me it was QC for mine… I hope its actually just transport, one less substep.

My dealer yesterday said I am still at that code but I didnt get a printscreen: hoping I didnt regress to 4D00 like the new emissions parts thing some are getting would indicate.
I believe both our vehicles destinations are Ontario, maybe waiting on a bigger load. I still havnt heard from the resolution team, I'd like to compare their answers.

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe both our vehicles destinations are Ontario, maybe waiting on a bigger load. I still havnt heard from the resolution team, I'd like to compare their answers.
Im in Quebec, I would say same train to some yard midway then split Toronto/Montreal, but I know little on how they organise loads.

MartinAP

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Placed order for Tahoe RST w/ lux package and 2nd row bucket. Pretty simple order compared to others.
Ordered Feb 17, pulled by GM Feb 22, produced March 28 and has been sitting in midlothian since 4/11. Dealer has guessed end of June for delivery. No other details to share. Phoenix, AZ dealership to clarify where it’s to be delivered.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Placed order for Tahoe RST w/ lux package and 2nd row bucket. Pretty simple order compared to others.
Ordered Feb 17, pulled by GM Feb 22, produced March 28 and has been sitting in midlothian since 4/11. Dealer has guessed end of June for delivery. No other details to share. Phoenix, AZ dealership to clarify where it’s to be delivered.

end of the day my guess is that the actual hold up will never be known...odd that so many that week are left sitting there while some built that week made it through...good luck

Unluckycharm

Reaction score
@Unluckycharm , let us live vicariously through you :p Did u get your rig?
Haha, sad state of affairs if we are living through me now.

Not yet, ETA is 6/3, going to request an updated VinView today so I can track the progress. If I get it, I will post an update with the pic.

So one thing I noticed, is that my rig, had the invoice and window sticker generate pretty quickly after production. Mine is not a gasser engine but the 3.0 diesel- so perhaps it was not waiting on the same chip for emissions that people with the 5.3 and 6.2 are waiting on.

At this point I feel like your theory about people waiting until the 2023 lines start to change over for the rigs sitting in the Midlothian lot to ship might be, unfortunately, correct.

Mharpy29

Reaction score

Not yet, ETA is 6/3, going to request an updated VinView today so I can track the progress. If I get it, I will post an update with the pic.

So one thing I noticed, is that my rig, had the invoice and window sticker generate pretty quickly after production. Mine is not a gasser engine but the 3.0 diesel- so perhaps it was not waiting on the same chip for emissions that people with the 5.3 and 6.2 are waiting on.

At this point I feel like your theory about people waiting until the 2023 lines start to change over for the rigs sitting in the Midlothian lot to ship might be, unfortunately, correct.
At what point are we going to say no! Why do I want my 2022 Yukon that's been sitting for months collecting dust, when 2023s will be out on the streets. Very conflicted.

Capsaicin

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mine is a Duramax too and also got the window sticker right after production. What trim and other options did you pick?

Can you also outline the time between window sticker and your delivery ETA? Trying to estimate my delivery based on your experience. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne