Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyGuy22

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine is a Z71 Tahoe that has been at Midlothian since 4/15. No window sticker online based on VIN search shared in this thread. I haven’t bothered dealer for past month since I was getting more info online until this week. At this point I have about given up and may get a Silverado ZR2 instead. We’ll see if that one gets built and delivered quicker.

Kehoelaw1989

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New to the chat here, but have been following. I have a 2022 Z71 Tahoe that was built on 4/13 that has been there ever since. I contacted the executive resolution team and they said that it was escalated to their logistics team for consideration and a request was submitted to expedite it to the dealer. I do not have a window sticker yet based on the link provided previously in the chat. I will add that I have also been told that it is in QC by Chevy chat.
Did you send an email executive resolution? I’d like to let them know mine is bought and not just dealer stock

Mharpy29

Reaction score
My dealer told me today I'm at event code 4B00. ( been at Midlothian since Apr14).

"Typically order in this status, telling us it's waiting for transportation trains."

Not sure if that's accurate or not. Anyone know?

Last edited:

mep0716

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all, first, I am so happy that this forum exists. Really appreciate all the insights given it's hard to get anything from the chats or the dealers (and my dealer is great at communicating with me, but she's in the dark, too).

Kate, if you're still tracking VINs - mine is 1GNSKNKD2NR298514.
Produced 5/13
Event code of 4300
2022 Tahoe LT w Luxury Package.

It's in Mid, TX waiting for transport. This is what my dealer emailed me yesterday after I asked for the VinView/update:

"I did check and the vehicle is waiting for transportation. This is the biggest issue we have had with all of our new cars. We all wish there was more visibility as that would be such a huge weight lifted as you know. Even with Vinview it is not 100% accurate. I have had cars show that they are waiting for transportation and then they end up at the store 2 hours later.... makes no sense. As soon as it arrives we will call you. We get so excited when the trucks do come so trust me you will know! :)"

slade45

Reaction score
My dealer told me today I'm at event code 4B00. ( been at Midlothian since Aug14).

"Typically order in this status, telling us it's waiting for transportation trains."

Yours has been at Mid for about 10 months? Wow. I thought mine was bad at 2 months!

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me today I'm at event code 4B00. ( been at Midlothian since Apr14).

Im at same status. The code meaning lists posted on here and other forums say 4B00 can mean what your dealer said or also mean waiting on quality control. The GM executive resolution told me it was QC for mine… I hope its actually just transport, one less substep.

My dealer yesterday said I am still at that code but I didnt get a printscreen: hoping I didnt regress to 4D00 like the new emissions parts thing some are getting would indicate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos