Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called executive resolution today for weekly update: nothing, said they would call me by Friday. Think @Unluckycharm is right, it will wait for the factory pause at this point. Is there a confirmed official date for 2022? If it follows the historical schedule of being around the first 2 of July (it was supposed to be June 28th to July 9th last year, but I think it was skipped), I guess we can hope for mid August deliveries of our baked/rodent infested yet higher priced rigs?

Mharpy29

Reaction score
If I have to wait till August, and the fact I have to pay more while the vehicle has sat idle for almost two months, I'll probably pass on it and order a 23.

Unluckycharm

Reaction score
Called executive resolution today for weekly update: nothing, said they would call me by Friday. Think @Unluckycharm is right, it will wait for the factory pause at this point. Is there a confirmed official date for 2022? If it follows the historical schedule of being around the first 2 of July (it was supposed to be June 28th to July 9th last year, but I think it was skipped), I guess we can hope for mid August deliveries of our baked/rodent infested yet higher priced rigs?
According to GM Authority, their sources say July 18th will be the start of the 23 MY.

Keep an order in for a 23, if the trade in value on the 22 you get follows current trends, you might make out with a pretty sweet deal. The Denali ultimate looks pretty smooth, but I feel GM will be fighting the chip shortage at least until 2024, so things might not be any better.

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to GM Authority, their sources say July 18th will be the start of the 23 MY.

Keep an order in for a 23, if the trade in value on the 22 you get follows current trends, you might make out with a pretty sweet deal. The Denali ultimate looks pretty smooth, but I feel GM will be fighting the chip shortage at least until 2024, so things might not be any better.

That could match with first 2 weeks of the month being the break.

And yeah, Im first in line (who knows, right?) for a Titanium Rush Ultimate XL with diesel at my current dealer and another one... maybe I should go to more than two to be sure...Ill want to swap this one ASAP with what happened to it.

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I have to wait till August, and the fact I have to pay more while the vehicle has sat idle for almost two months, I'll probably pass on it and order a 23.
If I had a proper car to wait with, I might pass too....But as it stands with the market probably not going back to normal for a while, I think its unlikely you will loose much more on swapping the 22 "quickly" (who knows how long you will wait for that 23) for a 23 than what you will loose on what you are driving now.

Gorilla33

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here is what I have. A 4300 code, there is a window sticker via the gmc website and I have a screenshot that might indicate movement. Can anyone tell if that is Midlothian?

Attachments

• 67D32455-CF4D-44A3-92F7-D2AC82A0CDA2.jpeg
    67D32455-CF4D-44A3-92F7-D2AC82A0CDA2.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 10

acapote86

Reaction score
Here is what I have. A 4300 code, there is a window sticker via the gmc website and I have a screenshot that might indicate movement. Can anyone tell if that is Midlothian?
Looks like your north of Midlothian there. Maybe on a transport truck?

acapote86

Reaction score
I Get this when I tried to the window sticker link.
I'm guessing this means no window sticker or could it be one was created at some point but it just doesn't work? Any thoughts?
What’s the link for that window sticker lookup?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo