Merry Christmas guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas guys hope you guys have a good one! Also received some nice gifts for your girls. Got any plans for your Yukon/ Tahoes. Mines finally getting into the shop to get body damage taken care of. Then when it warms back up heated seats installed. 20211108_100041.jpg

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas guys hope you guys have a good one! Also received some nice gifts for your girls. Got any plans for your Yukon/ Tahoes. Mines finally getting into the shop to get body damage taken care of. Then when it warms back up heated seats installed. View attachment 358882
Merry Christmas!

Sorry to see that she needs work, might have to adjust the fenders too. At least you'll have new shiny headlights. I replaced mine and aimed them proper but still get flashed and they stock, not fancy LED! LOL

OP
OP
A

Amaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas!

Sorry to see that she needs work, might have to adjust the fenders too. At least you'll have new shiny headlights. I replaced mine and aimed them proper but still get flashed and they stock, not fancy LED! LOL
Yup can't use my passenger door right now because of it but driver works just fine

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas! Our Denalis are enjoying a much-earned rest. Hope y’all got some tools from Santa!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts