McGaughys Still in Business?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoeRyder26

Reaction score
Hey Hey Hey. so i am pulling the trigger on Monday for a lowering kit for the 03 Yukon Denali. I had a kit in the check out ready to go but i stumbles upon a mCgAUGHYS 3/5 dELUXE. The kit includes Spindles and keys for the front and springs, Sway bar links and with shock brackets in the rear. This kit is $100 Cheaper than the Belltech 2/4 kit i was originally going with. The only thing the McGaughys kit doesnt come with is Bump Stops. So by the time im done both kits will cost the same but i will get 1" lower in the front and 1" lower in the rear. Seems too good to be true?

Also i have noticed that All Mcgaughys kits including on their websites seem to be "Call for Availability" . Are they still in Business?

Here is the Kit From McGaughys

https://www.suspensionsuperstore.co...uto-ride-3-5-deluxe-drop-kit-mcgaughys-33049/

Heres the kit from Belltech

http://norcalsscustoms.com/product/belltech-2-3-4-00-06-tahoe-yukon-kit/

OP
OP
HoeRyder26

HoeRyder26

Reaction score
Also on the same website thats selling the McGaughys they have a Maxtracs kit for $200 less than the belltech minus the Bumpstops. Did a search and i have seen a lot of posts about the newer Yukons running the Maxtrac but not a lot of 00-06's.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mcgaughys doesn't sell to the public so you need to buy from an authorized retailer, which I assume you're looking at? So the retailer is who is telling you to call. If you're in doubt about Mcgaughys, go to their website and give them a call and ask if they're still in business lol.

OP
OP
HoeRyder26

HoeRyder26

Reaction score
That makes sense. I was wondering why everything on the McGaughys website just had everything as $0. I will shoot them a call monday morning and see. For the price to get the truck lower by an inch for cheaper i would love to get theirs.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
theres a reason i no longer sell mcgaughys or the other brand. PM Me

sidenote look on my instagram account norcal_ss ive done tons of these trucks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE