marine intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tahoe.mkIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i recently acquired a whipple for the limited and id like to do the marine intake before i install the compressor.i cant seem to find one anywhere though and i used up all of my patience waiting for the supercharger.if anyone knows a good place to look(aside from ebay or CL) or knows anyone that may be selling one a heads up would be appreciated.feel free to pm me at your leisure.thank you in advance fellow TYF dwellers.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
You got a Whipple? And probing for a marine intake? Lucky guy. I can't even afford to buy the Whipple on eBay now. Not even close to doing a marine unit either. And now I broke a tranny rebuild with less then 50k and 4 years on it. FML.

OP
OP
tahoe.mkIII

tahoe.mkIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah.been periodically checking ebay for the past few years, they usually get too expensive or look like crap and/or are missing pieces.this one looks to be in good shape and has pretty much everything, for $1500.looks like it even has a grease stained installation/users manual.
im kicking myself in the ass now for passing up on the few marine intakes that ive seen on ebay/cl over the years

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
If it is possible to cleanly scan a copy of the documents with it send it my way please. I still don't have a vortec manual for the whipple for my archives.

OP
OP
tahoe.mkIII

tahoe.mkIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
found one and its on the way, $350 complete with LS1 injectors already installed.its been a good week for the L31...

OP
OP
tahoe.mkIII

tahoe.mkIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so does my wallet.my tax return was in my bank account for less than 5 min.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo