Magnuson Supercharger, Valve Train and other supporting mods. 2007-2013, 5.3L Chevy Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, u guys have to lose abs to turn your traction control off? Early NBS truk have a switch to disable it..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
There is a switch but it doesn't fully disable it. Doesn't completely disable it on the older trucks either. I had the same issue with my Trailblazer SS and Silverado SS trucks back in the day. If you make enough power, you'll notice...

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a switch but it doesn't fully disable it. Doesn't completely disable it on the older trucks either. I had the same issue with my Trailblazer SS and Silverado SS trucks back in the day. If you make enough power, you'll notice...
That explains why I've seen some high hp trucks with their dash lights on. Didnt make sense they Couldn't tune it out so now I know. I've hit this weird bog before but didn't know what it was. I need to step my game up lol..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That explains why I've seen some high hp trucks with their dash lights on. Didnt make sense they Couldn't tune it out so now I know. I've hit this weird bog before but didn't know what it was. I need to step my game up lol..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

It's very popular trick within 4x4 off-road community on many different trucks as well.

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
was looking at the lifter guides today some of descriptions say won't work with AFM, is there any difference in afm and non afm guides?

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
was looking at the lifter guides today some of descriptions say won't work with AFM, is there any difference in afm and non afm guides?

anyone has any info on that?

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone has any info on that?
Are you talking about the plastic lifter trays? Buy the non AFM ones, the lifters are different so I'm sure the trays are as well. They are so cheap it's not worth trying to reuse old ones.

*Use an OEM LS7/LS3 tray for non AFM cars/trucks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269

Latest posts