Magnuson Supercharger, Valve Train and other supporting mods. 2007-2013, 5.3L Chevy Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a stupid question.... Get ahold of Chris or Glenn @ Circle D and see what they suggest. I got the 265mm Pro Series Triple Disc. 2,800 stall in the 1A Stator combo (for a tight stall in a heavy truck). I got mine from GWATNEY Performance for $1175 shipped direct from Circle D. They do one free stall change or repair if you blow it as many of the high end companies do. I considered others, always came back to Circle D. Nothing but great things and service from them.

I ordered my directly from circle D and got a free t-shirt lol

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure I totally agree with this... A properly spec cam for a Positive Displacement Blower will make more power with less boost.

I'll just leave this here as one example : https://www.powerperformancenews.com/tech/blown-away-supercharged-ls-cam-comparison/
Only because I'm familiar with the article and really a source of what I said...not that I'm disagreeing...and I quote"Typically the positive-displacement, supercharged cam profiles offer wide lobe separations and minimal (or negative) overlap".

The only question would be what does the torque curve look like. If you offloading you not running tinto the higher rpms. But it seems the OP has already decided on a cam so we'll see how it goes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Tonyrodz, Wanted to put my truck on the dyno today, to see where am I at number wise, so went to Wicked Motorsports down on Route 37 but they couldn't fit the truck in the shop because of the setup they have raised dyno and low overhead doors. Tried Procom Racing across the street but they do it by appointment only and it was at the time of their lunch break. Not my day or people not in the business to make fast money. Will try Tune Time Performance in Lakewood tomorrow.

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
@Tonyrodz, Wanted to put my truck on the dyno today, to see where am I at number wise, so went to Wicked Motorsports down on Route 37 but they couldn't fit the truck in the shop because of the setup they have raised dyno and low overhead doors. Tried Procom Racing across the street but they do it by appointment only and it was at the time of their lunch break. Not my day or people not in the business to make fast money. Will try Tune Time Performance in Lakewood tomorrow.
Where are they in Lakewood? I'm around there occassionally, I was there today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700