LTZ Wood Grain Center Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Morgan020

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have just the plain black large tray with the moveable cup holder in my 07 LTZ and i love it. it has alot more room than the ones with the wood grain. but no it doesnt look as good but oh well. good luck :)

southernss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
anyone had a problem with the cup holder door? the door stopped "automatically" coming open on my 09 denali when you press the button. does the center section easily come out. i was going to see if maybe a spring came off or something before taking it to the dealership.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just pull up, the assembly is only held on by clips.

BobMc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sides and rear are held in by two clips each.
The front portion has two protrusions that slide into position.
Pull up on the rear of the tray and work your way around.

OStateFlyer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
anyone had a problem with the cup holder door? the door stopped "automatically" coming open on my 09 denali when you press the button. does the center section easily come out. i was going to see if maybe a spring came off or something before taking it to the dealership.

Have this problem with the smaller door on mine and took it out yesterday to have a look. The plastic hinges broke on both sides. It is not a great (or even good) design; the attach points for the door are very weak plastic with coarse thread screws run through them. I'm going to press to get this replaced as a warranty item.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can someone confirm the part number for this... I've seen several.

LAYukon03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this matches the wood trim in the SLT Yukon? I am interested in getting it for my 2011 yukon

Double3

Reaction score
Mine is a little worn and was like that when I bought it though.

Not real sure what the previous owner did to scratch it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts