2017 PPV NEW MEMBER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

Ezytrappin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m thinking I’m in the same boat as you brother, finally got home from worked disconnected both batteries secondary battery 12.7 V primary battery 10.4 V so new battery before it starts to get cold and then exhaust lol

BYaggie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What console did you use for your PPV? Is all the electrical options on it working?

OP
OP
E

Ezytrappin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What console did you use for your PPV? Is all the electrical options on it working?
So who I bought it from had a Tahoe console put in but. No power is hooked up and whoever got the console cut all the wires. I managed to get one cigarette plug connected but have yet figured out a way to wire up the entire console any help would be appreciated greatly. And sorry for the late reply

Cseigler803

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey man just purchased a 2017 4wd PPV here in SC Charleston EMS 59k miles what size wheels you think I can upgrade to? Running 265/70/17 right now was hoping could run a 50 series 20 inch wheel

Fester513

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is the console you got a jump seat or the full console? If its the jump seat, the wiring is supposed to hook up under the passenger seat. Not that that helps much if the wires have been hacked off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019