LTZ Wood Grain Center Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tspear

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Who has this in their Tahoe? I have heard the wood grain wears pretty bad.....true? Has anybody swapped this specific piece? I'm thinking about swapping the black tray with cup holders for this......

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 179

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by "wears" -- it's just plastic. But, it does pick up scratches relatively easily. I just keep it Pledged, and try not to put things on top of it that I know will scratch it.

As for space and usefulness, it doesn't have much of either. LOL But it looks great to me, and obviously goes with the other "wood" inside. If you have wood, but not this piece, it'll be a welcomed addition, I think.

champ112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have it as well and it looks awsome. Highly recommended

OP
OP
tspear

tspear

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for your help guys. I went to the dealer and they could locate the part number to order it. Do any of you have it by chance? Thanks!

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your help guys. I went to the dealer and they could locate the part number to order it. Do any of you have it by chance? Thanks!

Make gmpartsdirect.com your friend! Locate the part by going to the "catalog" and viewing the diagrams, then enter the part in your cart, go through the check out steps, and you'll get a part number for the item the step PRIOR to checking out (you do NOT need to buy the item).

OP
OP
tspear

tspear

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I looked for it and couldn't find the specific part. I could see the center console and the pieces but no lid, cover, bezel etc. Any ideas?

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That came in my Denali. I hated it. I need a place to throw the phone, etc. I found a standard center unit and cup hold on eBay and love it. It looks very nice, but it's not very functional.

CPMS

Reaction score
That came in my Denali. I hated it. I need a place to throw the phone, etc. I found a standard center unit and cup hold on eBay and love it. It looks very nice, but it's not very functional.

Gotta agree with MrB. Had the same center in my 07 Lade. Looks nice but scratches really easy. If it's the same piece, the top is an ashtray and the bottom is a two cup cupholder. Not real functional, especially if you're a non-smoker :) My new Tahoe has an open bin in the center, much more usable but not as classy looking.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I have one and love it. I usually throw the phone on the center of the arm rest

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davekalk